In this Particular dryer, the regeneration air is supplied from a blower which is heated in a heating chamber and thus increasing its moisture carrying capacity. This hot air is passed through the desiccant bed for regeneration. And getting the batter and required Dew point.
- Low operating cost for high capacities.
- Dew point up to (-) 60 Deg C achieved.
- Most economical in the range from 800 CFM onwards
- Heat Energy required for regeneration.
- High capital cost makes it economical for High Flow Only