Lump Breakers break solid materials, lumps and agglomerates to the smaller size with a crushing effect of blades. The speedy revolutions of the blades shatter the elements we add in the breaker.
Lump Breakers are also mentioned as Lump Crushers. They are perfect for crushing material into the smallest bits that tend to form masses or clusters due to storage or any other environmental factors.
Lump Breakers are economical, useful, and can be used to treat various materials. A general purpose of Lump Breakers is to reduce lumps or solids which often occur during manufacturing, storage or transportation. It can handle all types of substances, be it wet, adhesive, dry, hard or soft.
Following are some industry wise applications of Lump Breakers.
- Food Industry
Used in crushing frozen vegetables or fruits, salt, sugar, bakery waste etc.
Used in size reduction for fertilizers, slag, herbicide, detergents, soda ash etc.
- Energy Industries
Used for milling and pulverizing coal, wood pellets, pet coke, filter cake.
- Mining Industry
Used in crushing and size reduction of minerals and chemicals like aluminium silicate, graphite, mica, gypsum etc.
How does it work?
Lump Breaker can reduce lumps or solids that form due to storage or environmental temperature into small sizes, granules, or even powders.
- First, the agglomerated material is entered into the opening of the Lump Breaker. The width of the aperture concludes the maximum quantity of material to pass over.
- When the bulk material passes through the stationary combing blades and the rotating blades, the lump breaking is initiated.
- The rotating movements of these blades or rotors shove the material to the center of the machine. This motion then grinds and crushes the material.
- The product continues to get crushed until they get the right size to pass through the outlet.
Following are the major Technical Features/Parts used in Lump Breaker:
- Rotating Shafts
- Stationery Combing bars
- Speed Reducer
|Capacity||Up to 500 TPH|
|MOC||MS/SS as per Client’s Requirements/Application|
- For years, Trimech India is a renowned name in providing high-quality Lump Breakers across multiple industries.
- The design and manufacturing process of our Lump Breakers is carried out with our latest technology and under the guidance of our expert engineers and designers who possess extensive experience in the field.
- We manufacture our Lump Breakers keeping in mind our customer’s demands and specs to meet their expectations.
- The material we select for the manufacturing process is always of premium quality and as per the industry standards to enhance the productivity of the device.
- The capacity of Trimech Lump Breaker is up to 500 TPH. It contains two rotor shafts equipped with chopping knives and a fixed grid to reduce clearance.
Here’s why Lump Breakers is a suitable choice in multiple industries.
- Low-profile design
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Available in different sizes
- High reliability of operation
- Sturdy Construction
- They require very less space
- Very economical
- Easy to clean
- High wear materials available
- Reduces the downtime of the plant
- Enhances product consistency
After Sales Service
- After-sales service is essential in any product selling to take care of your valued customers, and we know it very well. Your feedback is always our top priority.
- We provide continual customer support even after the delivery, installment, and commission of the system.
- We acknowledge our customer’s work importance, and thus our service engineer reaches the site within 48 hours from the client’s intimation to resolve any query and keep your operations running.
- We are providing free pre-installation services to the client before our system installation.
- At the time of installation or after successful commissioning, we provide the Operation and Maintenance Manual for a better understanding of the working/maintenance of our system.
- Our experts provide a high level of user training and maintenance advice to assure that your systems run smoothly with the least interruption and downtime.
- Our products come with a warranty that ensures a free replacement or repairing the system if you face any problem.