Various industries involve processes that require the transportation of materials in powdered and granular form. Several bulk materials are transmitted in the food, chemical, pharmaceutical, agriculture, rubber industries and many more. For this, a suitable and straightforward system called Pneumatic Conveying System is extensively used.
- A Pneumatic Conveying System is a process by which bulk materials are transferred or injected using a gas flow as the conveying medium from one or more origins to one or more destinations.
- This system includes a gas source, usually an air feed device, a conveying pipeline, and a receiver to deliver the conveyed material and dust filtration.
- Pneumatic Conveyor is designated by pressure or vacuum systems and uses either a dilute or dense phase technology to transport the material.
- Every Pneumatic Conveying System consists of pipes or ducts called transportation lines that carry a mixture of materials and a stream of air. These materials can be conveyed easily to different destinations through a flow of high-velocity air by pipelines. Products are moved in multiple tubes by air pressure, providing extra vertical versatility.
Pneumatic conveying System can be used to move any dry bulk material, including powders, granular forms, chips and pellets etc. It can be employed in several industries. It is as follows:
Pneumatic Conveying Systems is used for burner feeding with combustible specks of dust and alternative fuels.
Pneumatic Conveying Systems is used for conveying finishes, microelements, dyes and colours. Moreover, for carrying extra fine particles from the tiles.
Pneumatic Conveying Systems is used to supply powdered and granular materials—E.g. Tea, coffee, flour, grains, sugar, spices etc.
Pneumatic Conveying Systems to transfer rubber, plastic or any other chemical or substance in powdered or granulated form.
Pneumatic Conveying Systems supplies any powders, pellets to machines or else automatically feeding packaging and compressing devices, etc.
Pneumatic Conveying Systems conveys the powders used for purification of oil.
Pneumatic Conveying Systems is used to convey minerals like gypsum, lime, alumina etc.
- Pulp Conveying
- Wood and Metal Chip Conveying
- Silo Aeration
- Rock Dusting
- Toner Conveying
How does it work?
- Firstly, the conveyor vessel of the Pneumatic Conveying System is filled with the bulk material which we wish to convey from a silo. For measuring the maximum and minimum quantity of the bulk material, maximum level and minimum level sensor are present.
- Then, the flowing conveying air transmits a driving force on the bulk material, and thus the bulk material starts flowing through the conveying line.
- The pneumatic conveying always requires a pressure difference between the start and the end of the pipeline. To overcome this pressure difference, conveying blowers or compressors are used.
- The pressure difference not only depends on the length and layout of the conveying line but also on the quantity of the bulk material.
- The process goes on until all the material is moved to the desired location.
- The pneumatic conveying methods can be classified in terms of their loading – Lean Phase, Strand Phase and Dense Phase conveying.
Following are the major components used in Pneumatic Conveying System:
- Pressure Blowers & Vacuum Pumps
- Rotary Airlock Valves
- Transfer Line including Piping, Elbows: Divert Valves
- Filter Receivers
- Cyclone Separators
- Dust Collectors
- Control & Electrical Equipment
- Silos & other Storage Vessels
|Capacity||Up to 10 TPH|
|MOC||MS/SS as per Client’s Requirements/Application|
- Easy installation and handling
- Flexible routing of bulk materials
- The simplicity of designing circuits that have several pick-ups and discharge points
- Huge transport capacity
- Transferring of the product takes place through an enclosed pipe, hence no dust dispersal in the environment
- The pipes can be cleaned in the area and dried
- Low maintenance costs
- The system uses much less space
- Geometric flexibility of the conveyor system
- Prevents contamination of the product and keeps the plant clean
- Ideal performance and enhanced plant efficiency
- A lot safer due to lesser moving parts in the system
Types of Pneumatic Conveying System
There are several types of Pneumatic Conveying Systems generally used in industries. They are as follows:
- Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying
- Semi-Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying
- Dilute Phase Pneumatic Conveying
Available configurations at TRIMECH ENGINEERS PVT. LTD. are as follows:
- Negative Pressure (Vacuum) Dilute Phase
- Positive Pressure Dilute Phase
Industries of distinct sectors have different manufacturing processes, and they need different types of Pneumatic Conveying Systems for that. Trimech India is a celebrated name that provides a wide range of Pneumatic Conveying Systems to suit all your needs.
- Our Pneumatic Conveying Systems are used in multiple industries such as food, chemical, mineral, pharmaceutical, plastic, etc.
- Our vast experience plays a significant role in the quality and efficiency of our systems.
- During the designing process, we examine all the explicit design parameters and ensure that we fit all the industry standards. Our top-quality Pneumatic Conveying Systems have capacity up to 10 TPH.
- With our modern technology, we always concentrate on our customer’s needs and provide the Pneumatic Conveying Systems, which are designed and engineered by industry experts.
After Sales Service
- Our foremost priority has always been our customer’s happiness, and we always go that extra mile to deliver it. We recognize your needs and attempt to meet and exceed your expectations.
- We provide continual customer support even after the delivery, installment, and commission of the system.
- We acknowledge our customer’s work importance, and thus our service engineer reaches the site within 48 hours from the client’s intimation to resolve any query and keep your operations running.
- We are also providing free pre-installation services to the client before our system installation.
- At the time of installation or after successful commissioning, we provide the Operation and Maintenance Manual for a better understanding of the working/maintenance of our system.
- Our experts provide a high level of user training and maintenance advice to assure that your systems run smoothly with the least interruption and downtime.
- Our products come with a warranty that ensures a free replacement or repairing the system if you face any problem.