Industrial processes result in the release of dust and dirt particles. Therefore it is necessary to capture these particles to ensure that they are not released into the atmosphere.
Trimech India manufactures and supplies the best quality dust collector per industrial need. We promise to give industries complete support by curetting a dust collector that will best suit their need.
How It Works:
- As the industrial process begins, the dust and dirt particles begin to release as a result of the operations. These particles need to be collected so that they do not pollute the atmosphere. Hence, we design dust collectors to ensure that they are trapped within.
- The dust collector bag is made out of woven or non-woven material that separates the particulate matter.
- The dust collector bag contains a filter cloth that will fit into the shaped designer bag while the hopper is at the end of the bag to collect these dust and dirt particles.
- As the process begins, the dust particles get collected and form layers inside the bag. These layers then thicken as a result of a continuous process. The thickened layer is then removed carefully with the help of a mechanical shaker.
- In most cases, 99% of dirt and dust particles are removed making the surrounding air clean and free from pollution.
Technical Features To Showcase
The following major components for Dust Collector are used:
- Pressure blower and vacuum pumps
- Rotary airlock valves
- Filter bags
- Filter cages
- Cones & shells
- Ducting & dampers
- Ducting & hoods
- Control & electrical equipment
- Health & Safety
- Higher productivity
- Product Quality
- Regulation & laws
- Happy employees
- It can capture particles of size 0.3 micron and removes dust particles with great efficiency.
- It removes dust with almost 99% efficiency.
- It has a simple and stable structure with less investment and easy maintenance.
|Upto 1,50,000 m3/hr gas flow
|MS/SS as per client’s requirement/ application
- Trimech India is one of the manufacturers and suppliers of dust collectors. We help you design collectors that will best match your requirement.
- For industries today, dust collector is a great choice.
- Also, dust collector from Trimech India is the preferred choice of most industries.
- Trimech India delivers dust collectors at the PAN India level when it comes to de-dusting systems.
- We use raw materials and parts that are of good quality, standardized, and genuine assuring users to give them the best experience.
After Sales Service
- After sales service is a very important term in any product selling to take care of and feed your valued customers after they buy the product.
- We provide an instant after-sales service for clients, our service engineers will show up at the site within 48 hours of the client’s intimation.
- We provide free pre-installation services to the client before our system installation.
- At the time of successful installation or commissioning, we provide an Operation and Maintenance manual for a better understanding of the working/ maintenance of our system.
- User training is provided by our experts to prospective users who are going to handle the system/ product.
- We provide a warranty for the system/ parts with a free replacement or repair of the system for any problem.
Would you like to speak to one of our Sales Executive over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.