Jumbo Bag Unloading Station
Big bags were formerly used in a Few industries (agricultural, chemical, pharmaceutical, polyolefin, polymer and other bulk material handling industries), and even then, only in limited quantities. They are also known as FIBC Jumbo Bags or Bulk Bags. They have now become the preferred choice for nearly every industry today that needs to store, pack and transport solid dry bulk materials. The salient features and advantages of shifting to big bags is their flexibility of use, space- and cost-saving qualities, weight carrying capacities, and ability to withstand tough conditions.
A bulk bag unloader is a system that is engineered to safely and effectively unload large or jumbo bags. The bulk bag unloading system is also the first place where your employees and your ingredients interact. This make the bulk bag unloader the part of your process where bulk material handling safety truly starts. When designing a bulk bag unloader system there are ways to not only make it more efficient for your company, but also make sure it contains the safety features your team needs.
Big bag unloading systems are widely used in industries handling ingredients in the form of powders and bulk solids
With an emptying station from TRIMECH, you can open and empty a Big Bag within one to three minutes. Completely. We guarantee that. The effective performance is mainly achieved by the perfect feeding and discharging of the Big Bags. It also depends on the contents and weight of these Bulk Bags. As soon as the Big Bag is placed on the discharge station by crane, forklift OR hoist, the machine operates fully automatically. The integrated dedusting filter with suction fan and cover ensures completely dust- and loss-free discharge into the hopper. At the outlet of the hopper, an optional product shredder dissolves lumps, thus enabling further trouble-free processing of the products. And all of this is fully automatic, so that your employees only have to worry about disposing of the empty Big Bags again.
How It Works:
- The big bags are lifted onto the emptying hopper.
- The circular knife opens the big bags under their own weight
- The content empties into an intermediate hopper.
Technical Features To Showcase
Following major components for Bag Dumping Station are used:
- Bag Massager
- Big Bag Holder
- Electronic Locks
- Bag Slitter
- Discharge Funnel
- Dust Collectors
- Hoist / Rope
- Control & Electrical Equipment
- Customized engineering
- High application flexibility
- Integration into different processes
- Automated opening and emptying technology
- Dust-free emptying process
- Subsequent fully automatic conveying possible
- Integration of size reduction technology possible
- Device for coarse/fine dosing
- Stainless steel design possible for parts in contact with the product or for the entire plant
- Also available in mobile design
- Hopper Charging
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Silo Unloading
- Bag Repacking From jumbo Into 25/50 Kg Bags
|Functions||To unload bags from Jumbo Bags to 25 & 1500 Kg bags|
|MOC||MS/SS as per client’s requirement/ application|
- Automatically operate by means of innovative emptying technology
- Operate dust-free
- Empty fast or slowly
- Empty up to 25 big bags per hour
- Empty contents from 0.5 t to 2.0 t
- Empty all big bag types and materials.
After Sales Service
- After sales service is very important term in any product selling to take care of and feed your valued customers after they buy your product.
- We will provide instant after sales services for clients, we will provide our service engineer to the site within 48 hours from the client’s intimation.
- We are providing free pre-installation services to the client before our system installation.
- At the time of installation or after successful commissioning, we are providing Operation and Maintenance manual for better understanding of working/maintenance of our system.
- User training is provided by our experts to propositions user is going to be handling the product.
- We provide a warranty to our clients with free replacement or repairing of the system for any problem.
Would you like to speak to one of our Sales Executive over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.