Vacuum / Powder Transfer System
Vacuum Transfer /Powder transfer are ideal for conveying powders, granules, pellets, and flake type materials. Their simple construction makes them easy to operate, easy to install and are arguably the cleanest design of all pneumatic conveying solutions. This is why Vacuum Conveying is often a first-choice conveyor for foods, dairy or pharma industries. That said, vacuum conveying is used to great effect in many other industries.
Vacuum Conveyors are typically designed to transfer material to one destination but it is possible to vacuum from multiple input points. For example, conveyor located on a mixer can draw ingredients from a sack tip station, a bulk bag unloader or a silo. The Vacuum receiver at the destination is fitted with a filter system to separate the product and the air. The filter is often a self-cleaning unit with quick and easy access for maintenance. The fact that the conveyor operates under negative pressure, helps to meet high levels of hygiene in the workplace, minimising the risk of dust release and exposure to operator. The “leaking inwards” aspect of vacuum conveying makes it very suitable for handling toxic or combustible dusts. An air source such as a venturi or electric blower provides the conveying motive air. Distances conveyed vary from 6 meters “up and in” to 40 meters along a small bore pipeline which is great for routing through a congested plant.
How It Works:
- Vacuum Conveying is the process of moving bulk dry materials, such as powders, from place to place within a factory using suction. The material is transferred in a network of tubing from the pickup point or source to the customer’s process. Most Vacuum Conveying System transfer product based on a timed interval to the vacuum receiver. At the end of the timed sequence the discharge valve can open and the material conveyed can discharge in to the process. There are two types of vacuum conveying. Dilute phase conveying and Dense phase conveying. .
- Powder Transfer Systems remove the need for operators to manually load process machines and handle heavy equipment such as drums, bags and other containers. This accelerates the loading process while reducing manual handling and operator fatigue.
- The PTS(Powder Transfer System) is a pneumatic conveying system using both vacuum and pressure without relying on gravity allowing to move powders as if they were liquid eliminating the need for multi floor processes. The system is ideal for transferring highly explosive powders and the transfer of toxic and hygroscopic materials. The PTS eliminates oxygen from the powder and the system is separated by a physical barrier from the reactor to avoid fires and explosions when in operation providing a safe and reliable method for powder transfer. The PTS is directly installed on the receiving vessel, which it can isolate during the loading phase. One of the major advantages of this technology is that it makes it possible to separate the air from the powder and to keep the receiving vessel inert while loading the powder
Technical Features To Showcase
Following major components for Vacuum/Powder Transfer System are used:
- Pressure blowers & Vacuum pumps
- PTS and suction lance fixed on a trolley
- Rotary Airlock Valves
- Transfer Line including Piping, Elbows: Divert Valves
- Filter Receivers
- Dust Collectors
- Control & Electrical Equipment
- Silos & Other Storage Vessels
- Compact and space saving
- User friendly and easy to operate
- Absence of dust dispersal in the environment
- Low maintenance costs
- Suitable for hazardous areas
- Geometric flexibility of the conveyor system
- Empties or fills all process equipment including reactors, dryers and centrifuges
- Transfers all powders (sticky, fine, non-free flowing, hygroscopic, humid etc.)
- Safely transports toxic < 1µg/m3 or dust explosive powders < 1mJ
- Charges directly into closed vessels under vacuum or pressure
- Prevention of dust creation
- Eliminates oxygen from the powder before entering into the process
- Charges in the presence of solvents
- No product retention
- No Particle damages
- Total containment
- Easy to clean – CIP system
- Hygienic sterile units
|Upto 10 TPH.
|MS/SS as per client’s requirement/ application
- TRIMECH has been leading specialist in the design and manufacture of quality Flexible and Rigid Vacuum/Powder Transfer System.
- Trimech Has Variety Of Operation From Mild Steel, Stainless steel 304/316, Batching or Continuous Conveying, Mobile Units, Pilot Plant
- We provide Vacuum Transfer system of width range as per Customer’s requirements/specifications.
- Also, Capacity of Trimech make Vacuum Transfer system is up to 10 TPH.
After Sales Service
- After sales service is very important term in any product selling to take care of and feed your valued customers after they buy your product.
- We will provide instant after sales services for clients, we will provide our service engineer to the site within 48 hours from the client’s intimation.
- We are providing free pre-installation services to the client before our system installation.
- At the time of installation or after successful commissioning, we are providing Operation and Maintenance manual for better understanding of working/maintenance of our system.
- User training is provided by our experts to propositions user is going to be handling the product.
- We will provide warrantee to our clients with free replacement or repairing of the system for any problem.
Would you like to speak to one of our Sales Executive over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.