Air/Gas drying takes place by adsorption. Dry Air from chamber-A outlet then passes through the outlet valve assembly and through the after-filter to the dry gas receiver tank. A Heatless Air Dryer is the simplest form of desiccant type gas or air dryer for achieving a dew point of -40 deg Celsius or better for compressed air systems and other gas and air dryer application. While gas is being dried in chamber-A, the desiccant in chamber-B which has been humidified in the previous cycle is being simultaneously regenerated.
Chamber-B is depressurized, in the downward direction and the vent gas is released to atmosphere through a purge valve. A controlled portion of the dry gas is used to flush out the desorbed moisture from chamber-B desiccant. When the regeneration is complete, the purge valve is closed and chamer-B is slowly re-pressurized to line pressure for a smooth changeover. A drying period of 5 minutes provides an efficient dew-point of -40 deg. Celsius or better (at atmospheric pressure). In regeneration process approximately 60 seconds are required for re-pressurization.
Process gas heatless desiccant dryers are factory skid-mounted and pre-commissioned. They are fully automatic and require no Special Attention. All operations take place automatically and gas Dryness remains consistent. Our Heatless air dryers are compact, economical, pre assembled, fully automatic type of units with very little power consumption of around 100 watts. For detailed offer, please indicate capacity, pressure, and source of compressed air.
Trimech features in heatless Air Dryer
- Moisture separator with automatic drain.
- Replaceable cartridge type pre-filter.(1 W + 1S)
- Twin vessel desiccant gas dryer with PLC /Timer controlled change-over valves.
- Vent exhaust silencer.
- Replaceable cartridge type after-filter.(1W + 1S)
- Pressure release safety valve.
- Pressure indicators and transmitters.
- Control panel with electric timer or PLC.
- Online dew-point analyzer if required is available as an option.
Features (All Models)
- Outlet air dew point of -40oC is achieved.
- There is no increase in the effluent gas temperature.
- Since the drier size depends only on flow and pressure, inlet temperature of 10oC to 55oC can be handled by same unit.
- Very low spare parts inventory.
- Desiccant beds can remove oil in its vapor form.