- May 2, 2016
- Category: Dust Collector
What are the safety vulnerabilities faced by many of the industries today? Yes, it is the threat of explosions or fires due to combustible dust within the atmosphere of the facility. It is the biggest problem every worker face. And the only way to prevent and avoid this vulnerability is to limiting these dust, chemicals, smoke, and fume particles within the facility. Moreover, they can also cause diseases like nervous system disorders, cancer, respiratory diseases, and contact dermatitis.
Properly training the workers to prevent fires and explosions is the first solution to this problem. Another way is to wear protective masks and eye wear while they work. But the ultimate solution is the dust collector system. It helps to offer a cleaner working environment to workers while maintaining the safety. Following are the advantages to use dust collection systems:
- Usage of proper dust control system reduces the amount of dust particles escaping the ventilation system
- They clean the dust from hidden areas which allows workers to enter those areas for inspection
- High quality dust collectors have military grade hardware which is long lasting and very durable
- A standard dust collection system comes with at least 15 years manufacturer warranty
- Uses the technology for maximum cleaning performance
- And finally less maintenance is required
Trimech India, one of the top dust collector manufacturer recommends every industry to invest in this high quality systems which can decrease all those vulnerabilities at your working facility and cleans the dust particles from the environment. Besides, the long lasting formula of the system will help you to get worry free industrial life.
We manufacture the systems according to international standards which are able to save you money and time in long run. The system offers a much longer filter life as compared to all other dust collection systems.So it is the right time to invest in dust collector. Contact Trimech India today for more information on how dust collector can decrease your costs and improve the safety of your working facility today.