- June 22, 2015
- Category: Bucket Elevator
Conveyor systems have made the life of industry owners very easy, by providing ease in their complex operations.
Conveyors or also named material handlers, are the effective systems for handling heavy amount of loads, and placing those heavy loads, at the required places within the industries.
These have been so popular by their various types, and all providing different functionalities and benefits.
Major category of Conveyors are Mechanical conveying systems and Pneumatic conveying systems. Both are beneficial within industries, and contains a wide range of conveyors as their sub category.
One of the most prominent amongst them is Bucket elevator, which is a type of Mechanical conveying system, used for elevating bulk materials with the help of buckets. These buckets are made from bottomless steel, which are then connected with the belts, using locking bolts.
These offer exceptional features, which cannot be overlooked. Let us explain these to you.
- Ability to handle bulk materials at a time, very smoothly
- Provides adequate speed in transferring supplies
- Helps in reducing manual efforts, and saving time
- Contains longer life cycle
- Safest means for transferring heavy and important supplies, as doesn’t not drop materials during transfer, and can be closed at instant, during emergences
- Designed in the most systematic way. with great elevating height
- Offers high strength and uniformity in operations
- Helps in transferring materials horizontally as well as vertically
- Doesn’t demand much maintenance
- Capable of collecting materials easily from the ground
Your industry is at no risk situation, if you chose Trimech Company, for getting efficient conveyors. We are into supplying of authentic conveyors since many years, which gives us strength and better customer support, to continue doing much more in this field.