- April 21, 2016
- Category: Dust Collector
Before I answer to the question asked above, let me introduce briefly, portable dust collectors. They are used to the various kind of filtering operations. These operations can be cartridge filters, high-pressure polyester bag filters, or pre-filter bags. Whatever it is these portable dust collectors are very efficient in increasing the quality of released air from industrial and commercial areas.
Now coming back to the question, let us list out the advantages of using portable dust collectors:
- They can be placed easily from one place to another place making it the true portable
- They are mostly used in wood shop or carpentry shop
- As they are potable, they are very light weight
- Has a special capture arm for holding and carrying purpose
- They can be used anywhere. Imagine an area which has very less space, these systems can be used there also
- Low energy consumption hence cost effective dust collection
- Very efficient and economical working
How Portable Dust Collectors are constructed?
They are small in size and very light weight in order to achieve portability. One do not face any problem while moving the one place to another place. They are manufactured and constructed using electrostatic filtration techniques.
What are the Components of Portable Dust Collectors?
Here we list out the different components which are used:
- Fabric like nylon and cotton
What are the Technical Aspects?
Let me mention some of the technical details of this system so that it can be easy for you to consider:
- Range of 200 to 3000 Cubic Feet/minute
- 60 Cycles/revolution of motor
- 230 to 460 volts operation which uses 3-phase motor
- 14 gauge of steel blower housing
- Noise-free operation
- Positive displacement blower
- Vibration and spark resistance
What are the applications?
- Easy to control and can be used where space is less
- Mostly used in industrial and commercial region
- Welding process
- Grinding process
- Laser processing
I hope this small article will help you in considering portable dust collectors. If you have any further queries, ask Trimech India at www.trimechindia.com