- March 19, 2021
- Category: Bucket Elevator
Did you know that bucket elevators are used for material handling when it comes to vertical transport? Well, not only that but is also used in transporting bulky materials. You can take the material to some height and that too without creating any chaos. Hence, to combine it all; you can have a vertical transport of bulky materials to move at a height. And, all this is what a bucket elevator can accomplish. Trimech India is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of bucket elevators all over the globe. The precision and design involved in making these bucket elevators are great. However, they are always made to customization and the need of the business owners.
Over the years of experience, Trimech India has developed some wonderful and technical designs to ensure that the execution occurs without hurdles. Another important feature of our bucket elevator is its efficiency. It has a great design that sees to it that they great bucket elevator that will help in solving the situations. Therefore, we are proud to say that we offer one of the perfect bucket elevators with some great configurations. We consider it as someone who is never stressed. Therefore bucket elevators are proven in terms of quality.
Construction: The buckets that carry materials are attached to central or double strands belt. The buckets are made up of plastic, nylon, or stainless steel. The buckets are usually triangles in shape. The drive is based on the upper station that is suggestive of the one that can function well for a steep ascending conveyors belt. The drive must be soft in nature as it is meant to carry a heavy load steeply. High input power is recommended here so that it can function well. As Trimech India is one of the experienced manufacturers and suppliers of bucket conveyors; we can assure the operational reliability of the bucket conveyor. There is no doubt that the making of bucket elevators involves the modern design and advanced technology. These features help in seamless execution.
Modern-day industries make use of bucket elevators for the quality known for increasing efficiency and productivity.
- They can handle everything from food to chemicals, material of all nature to transfer them from one point to another. It maintains the flow of consistency for the reason that they are available in different sizes and styles. They are flexible and available in various designs to give maximum output. Although, the owners need to consider all the factors and take suggestions from experts before buying.
- Initially, the designs were simple and so there were some limitations. However, with the changing times, more modifications are made so that the purpose of each industry is solved. We understand that the industry are not made for the type of equipments but vice versa is true.
- Most bucket elevators work on the principle of centrifugal force. With this principle, they can drive the buckets in a slant or vertical position. The working speed is higher when in the vertical position but slows down majorly when in the slant position. Also, the rate at which the bucket elevator moves depends upon the size and shape of the bucket elevator too. Enough ventilation is recommended at a place where we place a bucket elevator system. However, in the era of digitalization, technological designs and programming let the bucket elevator function at a maximum pace.
- There is no need to say that it cuts the labor cost. Another advantage of investing in a bucket elevator is that it is a low maintenance system and it stays intact for years. These are very helpful to almost all the industry types. However, one should study carefully the use and need before investing. If you are not sure of it then you can get in touch with our team and know more about it.
- Needless to say, that bucket elevators are one of the safest means of transport. Considering the loss of material, it is safe for material transport without any damage and loss. Looking at the safety point of view, as human labor is not involved; there are no chances of injury to labor.
A bucket elevator has various applications and significance. There are mainly 3 types of bucket elevators. We design them as per the industry requirement and safety measures.
- Centrifugal bucket elevators: It is the most primarily used type of bucket elevators used in the industries. It facilitates vertical transport of powder and bulk materials like minerals, sugar, grains etc. When fragility is not an issue, one can go for a centrifugal bucket elevator. Transportation occurs at a high speed and whereas at a low speed it can lift industrial materials that may weigh up to nearly 100 pounds.
- Continuous bucket elevator: For careful material handling, one will need a continuous bucket elevator, for egs lime, cement, dry chemicals, and more. It particularly refers to the transportation of materials where aeration is to be avoided. Unlike centrifugal bucket elevators, they move at a slow speed. It moves at a slow speed because it transports materials that are prone to degradation. Hence to maintain the nature of the materials, it moves at a slower speed. If the material is fragile and needs utmost care while transportation then it is best to use a continuous bucket elevator.
- Positive discharge elevators: The working principle is similar to centrifugal bucket elevators but here the buckets can pivot. It means that the bucket can complete invert and discharge the entire content. Materials that have sticky nature are filled in such buckets so that one completely empties the bucket. Nuts, grains, dried fruits, and other such material handling requires positive discharge elevators.
We can study some notable benefits of bucket conveyors here.
- The buckets made are weatherproof. It means that the change in the weather conditions will not affect the working efficiency of the elevator. The design of the bucket and its structure will allow the elevator to work at its best in any season.
- There is a provision of enclosed design structure so that in case of fragile material transport, its conditions are maintained. It also helps in keeping the dirt and dust particles away.
- Some materials do not have flowing property. It means that they are not free-flowing at all. However, the elevators help these materials to move ahead with good flow.
- One of the best things about bucket elevators is that they have not risked cost efficient and one can have them in any shape depending upon the requirement.
Besides all the benefits and applications, one of the most important things that we should consider is the buyer. Yes, the supplier of a bucket manufacturer must be able to customize it according to your need. Flexibility and tailor-made designs will enable buyers to make the best use of bucket elevators.
One size bucket elevator will not fit everyone’s need and so it is important that the supplier understands your requirement. Along with this what matters is its durability. When you are making an investment then you will expect a return from it. A standardized design and technologically made bucket elevator will have work efficiency, better performance, and longevity.
Material handling happens on a day-to-day basis. Therefore before you choose a type of bucket elevator for your industry, study and analyze the material type. Trimech India provides a solution for almost everything. Therefore if you are not sure of what to choose then you can discuss it with our experts and get to know what is best for you. With efficient material handling and minimizing damage, one can give longer life to elevators and reduce wear and tear.
With all the above criteria that we take into account; we must also consider that timely maintenance is very important. Your supplier may give you the best bucket elevators they can but it is important to maintain it well.
Trimech India is by far one of the best manufacturers and suppliers of bucket elevator with years of experience. Moreover, we offer a constant and comprehensive support program to build trust and minimize downtime.
The modern era of industrialization and commercialization wishes to have a bucket elevator system to manage effective material handling. If you wish to facilitate material handling at your place then you can get in touch with our team.