- November 21, 2022
- Category: PSA Nitrogen Plants
For all these years we have know the effective use of PSA nitrogen generator in the industries. Even the stellar industry owners have recognized the benefits of installing PSA nitrogen generator in their premises. As we all know that an air is a mixture of gases and it is not easy to separate these gases by physical means.
Trimech India brings to you the most effective ways of separating nitrogen in its purest form in such a way that it will serve the exact purpose to several industry types. The air mixture is passed through a twin tower, the one that is for absorption and the other that is regenerative one. The first tower is lined with adsorbent that inhibits nitrogen gas to pass through whereas allows the other gas mixture to pass through in the form of impurities.
Obtaining the preserved nitrogen from the tower is quite simple. By reducing pressure, nitrogen gas in regenerated. This technique of obtaining nitrogen ensures approximately 99.99% of pure nitrogen gas. Many industries that have PSA nitrogen generators have breathe in relief because they are sure to getting pure nitrogen and do not run out of it.
How it works?
- The method of obtaining nitrogen from PSA nitrogen generator is effective and easy. The benefit here is that one does not have to constantly monitor the process. It is quite a maintenance and attention free.
- The entire set up consists of twin tower, adsorption layer and storage cylinders. Having done this set up in the premises mean one will not have to worry about the availability of the nitrogen gas or bother about logistics.
- The process takes place under high pressure and in the presence of zeolite or activated charcoal as an adsorbent medium.
- The separation of nitrogen gas form the other gas mixtures occurs without any chaos and as stated already in its purest form possible.
TECHNICAL FEATURES TO SHOWCASE
Following major components used for nitrogen generator plants are:
- Air compressor/ screw type ACF, fine and after filters
- Air dryer Carbon molecular sieve
- WAR/DAR Twin tower
- Storage tank Rota meter
- Surge vessel Online Oxygen Analyser
- Control panels CMS, PLC, Alumina
Advantages of PSA Nitrogen Plant
- Effective and economical process to obtain pure nitrogen gas
- No need to use nitrogen cylinders or worry about its storage
- A precise design ensuring least space occupancy
- An automatic on-off system of working machinery
- Minimal or no manpower required
- 360 degree support system assured
|Capacity||5 NM3 to 1000 NM3/Hr|
|MOC||MS/SS as per client’s requirement or application|
- Trimech India has gained a reputation of manufacturing and designing a robust and compatible PSA Nitrogen Generator plant.
- One can count on Trimech India for providing seamless and technologically sound generators and machinery for air and gases separation system.
- A customization of the PSA Nitrogen Plant is available to meet customer’s requirement.
- The capacity of the nitrogen generator is 1000NM3.
After Sales Service
- After sales service is a very important term in any product selling to take care of and feed your valued customers after they buy the product.
- We provide an instant after-sales service for clients, our service engineers will show up at the site within 48 hours of the client’s intimation.
- We provide free pre-installation services to the client before our system installation.
- At the time of successful installation or commissioning, we provide an Operation and Maintenance manual for a better understanding of the working/ maintenance of our system.
- User training is provided by our experts to prospective users who are going to handle the system/ product.
We provide a warranty for the system/ parts with a free replacement or repair of the system for any problem.