- April 29, 2020
- Category: PSA Nitrogen Plants
The un-reactive and inert Nitrogen gas is a friend to many food industry owners and food packaging companies. Unlike other gases, its availability in abundance and the non interfering nature makes it a true companion. Trimech India is a manufacturer and supplier of PSA Nitrogen gas to many food industries in today’s date. The need for nitrogen shall be there all the time to keep the food in the packet fresh for longer time. When food packets are flushed with Nitrogen gas, the food remains moisture free, unaltered in taste, crunchy and hygienic. This gas even maintains the nutritional value of the food and therefore all the food industries and packing companies now make use to nitrogen in food packing.
Trimech India is a supplier of Nitrogen cylinders in the food packing industries where nitrogen gas is used to fill in the food packing. Though, our services are quick and clear but it is better to have onsite Nitrogen generator. The COVID-19 pandemic had affected industries in many ways especially food industries. Food cannot stay fresh for a longer time without the nitrogen gas filled in its packing. At such times, it would be easy and convenient if the industries had their own PSA Nitrogen generator plant. Besides the pandemic, the other advantages are as below.
- Easy availability: When a company has its own Nitrogen generator plant, they do not have to depend on suppliers. They are free to produce gas on site as per their requirement.
- Stock maintenance: If you have on site nitrogen generator plant, it means that you never run out of nitrogen gas in any situation. Moreover you do not have to look for stock over and over again. On top of that, there will no hassle of checking on to the number of cylinders as now you have your onsite nitrogen generator.
- No paper work: When you purchase cylinders from suppliers, you will have to maintain the inwards and the accounts and the stock. Having an onsite nitrogen generator means you do not have to do the paper work for keeping accounts of nitrogen cylinders received.
- Cost effective: Some people think that cylinders are cost friendly rather than investing on onsite nitrogen generator. The fact is vice versa. The onsite nitrogen generators plant needs only one time investment and some maintenance. It keeps on providing you nitrogen supply for life. The invested money is recovered in some time and then you actually get nitrogen at a very low cost.
- No wastage: When there is unloading and loading of the nitrogen cylinders, there is a possibility of spillage which is harmful as well the cost counts. Hence it is better to have a nitrogen generator rather than being a part of such hassle.
- Conversion: Food industries receive liquid nitrogen which should then be converted into gaseous form to be filled in the packets. This is like wasting energy for the conversion. Therefore wisdom lies in having an onsite nitrogen generator instead of spending on such conversion.