- August 11, 2020
- Category:PSA Nitrogen Plants
A new installation comes with a lot of questions and a lot of investment. Therefore we want to make sure that we are investing correctly and appropriately. Speaking about the PSA nitrogen plant, most of the industries involved in food packaging make use of nitrogen. It is an advantage of installing a PSA nitrogen plant in the premises to avoid many consequences otherwise. Trimech India is a manufacturer and supplier of PSA nitrogen for your requirements. We also help in setting up a PSA nitrogen manufacturing unit in your industrial area. There are certain questions and confusion that you may have in your mind. We answer them all and help you with the best kind of set up to ensure that you get the best.
There are certain points that we need to consider before installing the PSA nitrogen plant. They are important to take in mind for efficiency and safety purpose.
- In an area where we install PSA nitrogen, we should see to it that the amount of oxygen is maintained. The leakage of nitrogen gas if happens from the buffer vessel or pipeline may lead to an oxygen-deficient atmosphere. It can be hazardous and fatal for people working in that plant.
- At times when pressure fluctuates and gets elevated; the safety pressure valves will release nitrogen gas to maintain the pressure. It is also during this time that the surrounding atmosphere will have a higher concentration of nitrogen in the air as compared to oxygen.
- The waste gas that comes out from the exhaust pipe does not contain 100% oxygen. It also contains nearly 40 -50% of nitrogen. Hence it is advisable to set up the exhaust pipe in the open ground so that the waste gas is thrown out in the open area.
- At the time of installation and before putting the plant to work, one must check that there is no leakage. Do ensure leakproof fittings and if necessary do call an inspection team rather than handling on your own.
- A supervisor or a worker should enter the area adjoined to the pipe networks or the vessel if the oxygen monitor shows the level of oxygen more than 19.5%. Therefore, have a portable oxygen monitor in that area so that you constantly know about the level of oxygen in that area. It is also advisable to have an oxygen cylinder in that area so that in case if someone needs to remain present in that area; they can carry an oxygen cylinder to ensure safety.
- There will be different pipelines present for different purposes. It is important to mark them with different colors as per the Indian Standard. Put warning signs wherever required that clearly states the concentration/ percentage of oxygen and nitrogen.
- All the vessels, pipelines, working areas, type of equipments, and all other necessary regions or tools should be clearly labeled in a language that all can easily understand.
Trimech India prefers safety and precautions more than anything else. When you come to us to set up the PSA nitrogen generator plant; we take into consideration all the safety parameters. PSA nitrogen generator is a boon for industries that needs regular nitrogen for their products. You can get in touch with our team for more information about the methods of installation.